We Narayan Marine Tech Pvt. Ltd (NMTPL) specialize in providing on & off-site Diesel Engine repair & overhauling services for Industrial and Marine Diesel Engines. We also undertake major repairs of Crankshaft, Engine Block, Connecting Rods, Cylinder Heads, Metal Stitching, overhauling and other tasks, which are essential for the maintenance of Industrial and Marine Diesel Engines and Generators.
All Diesel Engine Overhauling follow a standard procedure of – dismantling, inspection, Reconditioning & assembly of the engine as per respective manufacturer’s recommendations.
We have team of qualified engineers retired from Shipping and power Industries.
We also have on our panel engineers/technicians and man-powers.
Our diesel engine repair services include overhaul, maintenance, repairs for High and medium-speed marine and industrial diesel engines and turbochargers, Governor as well as spare parts supply.
Diesel Engines we work on:
Join hand with our associate expertise companies, our extending service of Metal Stitching which Equipped with advanced technology and latest machinery, our associated team is dealing with damaged, cracked/broken crank cases, cylinder heads and others as well, to offer clients better results. The combination of our flexible and reliable services are available at most affordable rates.
We can offer superior quality In-Situ Repairing services, which are available as per the requirements of clients. These machines are sourced from well-known companies, made using graded raw material. The In-Situ machines include In-Situ Crankshaft Grinding, On Site Line Boring and On Site Cylinder Liner Honing. We offer them industry leading prices.
Diameter Ø80-800mm X up to 5.5m long
In case the damage is only to one or two crank pins, economics do not justify dispatch of entire crank shaft to a distant workshop. With the latest edition of the in-situ grinding machine, a far more flexible solution is offered by Narayan Marine Tech Pvt. Ltd to the customer. The accuracy of in-situ job in the range of 0.015 to 0.02 mm is achieved with perfect parallelism between crank pins. Trained specialists execute repairs at site as per the international standards.
Crankshaft Grinding Plant Repair Services
We are offering a wide range of Crankshaft Grinding Plant Repair Services and grinding of crankshaft which are widely used for industrial applications. These plants are incorporated with inbuilt controls and micro balance settings, which facilitated smooth performance. We have spread our reliable services all over the country and our team is working hard to fulfill all the basic requirements of clients. Our clients can avail our Services at market leading rates.
Diameter Ø80-800mm X up to 5.5m long
On Site Inspection
We are one of the leading traders of On-site inspection services. Our services are categorized into On Site Inspections and Inspection Reports, which deal with the inception of Crankshafts, Engine Blocks, Cylinder Heads and any more components. We have also spread our solutions to another area concerning deflection alignment checking of Crankshaft, Ovality checking of Cylinder Liners and lots more.
We are carrying out various types of on-site inspection checks for various Engine components as detailed below:
- Dimensional inspection of Crankshaft, Engine Block, Connecting Rod with Housings, Cylinder Heads and other related components.
- Non-destructive tests of various Engine components for crack detection by Ultrasonic testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Dye penetrate Testing.
- Hardness checking of Crankshaft including all the Main Journals and Crank Pins and other related components.
- Deflection alignment checking of Crankshaft with electronic deflection alignment checking instrument.
- Ovality checking of Cylinder Liners with electronic ovality kit
- Bore alignment checking with Easy Laser Equipment
- Surface roughness checking with roughness tester
- Run Out checking with Dial gauges.
- DG Sets Erection Services
- Avail from us DG Sets Erection and Commissioning services. We are handling the entire process of repairing, maintaining and testing of diesel engines as well as other components.